These leaks are really kicking my behind. Right now I have tge left header off, so I could dimple #1 tube, where it was against the pan, and the right header swinging so I could get the starter off to fix the leak on that side. 

When I checked this morning, there was no leakage on the drivers side, and only a small amount under the starter. After starter removal, I cleaned all around the pan gasket by the starter with Brealeen and applied some Ultra Gray. That will sit for 24 hrs. and then get a second application. I hope that works.

The next three rainy days should be enough to get everything re-assembled and get the diaper on the engine. I also have to move all of my wife’s “stuff” out of the trailer. That stuff was suppose to be gone months ago! Oh well…

May 23, 2022