I filled the trans. with fluid and put the remaining header on the drivers side in, along with the plugs, which I indexed and set to .035″ gap. I am going to install the LED tail lights tomorrow and do some welding on a couple of items (Delay Box mount and seat brace).

All that is stopping me from start-up is flushing the fuel system and doing the fuel flow test.

I have all next week to install the Lexan and then go over to Evadale, TX to get the IHRA Chassis Inspection on May 9th (The day before Mothers Day).

I have used a lot of correction tape on that electrical drawing, trying to get it to an exact match for what is in the car. When I finish, this will be a very valuable, and helpful, item for this car. It helps that I have every component instruction sheet or book for my items.